Skipping your workout may be the right decision, especially if you are ill or injured. Other times there isn’t a good reason, but the temptation to spend an evening sat in front of the television rather than working out can be overpowering.
Before you skip your workout, there are a few questions to ask yourself that may help you make the right choice.
1. Will I regret this decision?
2. How much have I exercised this week?
3. How will I make up for my missed workout?
4. How will missing this workout affect my goals?
5. What could I do to make my workout more appealing?
6. How could I change my workout?