1. Cut down on your food portions.
2. Cut down on fast food as much as possible.
3. Avoid all carbonated drinks even “diet” drinks.
4. Park your car on the furthest parking spot.
5. Use the stairs.
6. Avoid meal replacement bars if they contain wheat.
7. Get a gym membership and use it.
8. Set your goals.
9. Use the mirror not the scale.
10. Do some exercises at home when you can’t make it to the gym.
t: 01226 293949 email: email@example.com
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
- For all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - payment page is closed due to limited availability. 3 years ago
Photo Diet Book