Dieters always want the best results possible. They typically know which foods harm their progress and which foods help their goals.
With this in mind you would think that every dieter would achieve their goal and the success rate would be one hundred percent. But unfortunately this couldn’t be further from the truth.
How to make sure a diet works!
1. Get support, either professional or a friend.
2. Keep an accurate food diary, this will reveal where you are going wrong.
3. Eliminate problem foods, set a goal to reduce a little at a time.
4. Replace junk food with real foods and don’t starve.
5. Listen to your body. The secret to successful dieting is discovering which foods work with your body and not against it.
6. Be patient. Slimming and changing the way you look doesn’t happen overnight. The stricter you are with keeping to your guidelines the quicker you will see changes.
It’s normally the people who never fully commit to their diets that are worried about timescales. Work the diet – don’t let the diet work you!