1. Lying over a Swiss ball with your tailbone and head touching the ball. Arms extended overhead holding a dumbbell or a medicine ball. Your tongue needs to stay on the roof of your mouth.
2. Drawing your belly button inwards, crunch up, rotating your trunk and chopping with the dumbbell or medicine ball to your side as you rise up. Imagine rolling from your head to your spine like rolling up carpet.
3. Reverse the movement unwinding from the low back to your head and repeat.
4. Perform on the opposite side.
5. Exhale on the way up and inhale on the way down.