▪ 4 eggs, room temperature
▪ 1 cup coconut milk
▪ 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
▪ 1 tablespoon coconut nectar (coconut sap)
▪ 1/2 cup coconut flour
▪ 1 teaspoon baking soda
▪ 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
▪ 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
▪ Coconut oil for frying
1. Preheat pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Beat eggs until frothy. Mix in milk, vanilla, and coconut nectar.
2. In a small bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon and whisk together.
3. Combine dry mixture with wet mixture and blend or beat for about 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl then mix for another minute or two or until the coconut flour is completely mixed into the batter.
4. Grease pan with coconut oil. Pour batter to create pancakes that are about 3 inches in diameter. If the batter seems too thin you may need to add a small amount of coconut flour to achieve the desired consistency.
5. Cook for approximately 3 minutes, flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
Serve hot with coconut oil, coconut nectar, agave nectar, honey, syrup or fruit.