1. Paying no attention to the diet and expecting to burn off bad calories at the gym.
2. Spending hours every week doing steady pace cardio in the hope it will burn fat and transform the body so it looks toned and chiselled.
3. Using ‘the more exercise duration is better’ philosophy.
4. Using ‘the less calories the better’ philosophy.
5. Cherry picking exercises and performing them without using principles or variables.
6. Doing the same exercise programme month after month and sometimes year after year.
7. Doing never-ending repetitions of abdominal crunches in the hope they will flatten the tummy.